Author Topic: Nudist Beaches  (Read 124 times)

Offline John

• Editor
  • Prolific Contributor
Nudist Beaches
« on: January 31, 2024, 18:14:51 pm »
Nudist, or should I say naturist, beaches - do they appeal to you? Have you got the body of a Greek Goddess or God, and are keen to show off? Or do you have a body like mine, well past its best before date... but still feel the urge to bare all? I must admit the thought doesn't appeal to me, but each to their own!

Daily Telegraph - 2nd April 1980

Brighton councillor Mrs Eileen Jakees who won her campaign for a naturist beach but was beaten by yesterday's weather which kept her warmly clad in a fur coat.
"You know, if you don’t read history, you’re a bloody idiot." - James Clavell

Offline Tim Sargeant

• Prolific Contributor
Re: Nudist Beaches
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 11:59:35 am »

The last line of the sign could be interesting! 'Other recreation' ?

Offline PNK

• Prolific Contributor
Re: Nudist Beaches
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 14:04:34 pm »
There was a naked woman sunbathing below the cliffs at Blackgang Chine on the Isle of Wight in August 1972. Not sure if it was a nudist beach or not but she kept a couple of 16 year old lads from continuing the walk for a few moments while we debated if she was really naked or just the same colour as her costume. She was lying face down.

A neighbour of mine from my childhood home did go to a nudist beach (Brighton perhaps) but being pale suffered a bit. His man bits suffering the most. Not sure what nude sunbathing did to to his fertility.